Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    There are hardly any combat characters as is, and even less evil aligned tribes and players. There will be no one to war against if the game rules favor those who play nice and stay within their safe zones.

Once the few evil aligned tribes get zerged by the masses of good aligned tribes, they eventually will give up and move on, leaving no one to war against. Doesnt sound very fun

There is either a post in the FAQ section or it was an interview, but what xsyon said is this: There should be less evil players and many more good/neutral. Good and neutrals can war against each other, but it will be more "Friendly". Evil is already supposed to be in the minority. There will still be wars, they just might be for fun.

BUT... this is all after prelude. You might just have to wait 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You would think otherwise from the rain of forum tears that fall every day over the the very existence of high sec and the empty loneliness of low sec.
    QFT

i dont want that to happen to this game, static safezones are bad enough....but mobil safezones....much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    You would think otherwise from the rain of forum tears that fall every day over the the very existence of high sec and the empty loneliness of low sec.
    and its stil growing, despite the existence of said safezones..they know regardless of what people say they want..they know what makes better business sense.
    Im sure many many players in eve would want the ability to punch others in the face over the internet, and if it was possible would cry that it needs to be added..doesnt mean it would help the game gain more subscribers..what a group of players want, and what makes a game survive as a successful game are usually 2 different things.

again, we need to stop using other and very diffrent games as a backdrop to xsyon. this isnt eve, this isnt darkfall, this is xsyon. what worked for a space based, time progression, sci fi sandbox with 100k+ players on one server isnt going to work for this game. stop trying to turn this game into eve

and no im not trying to turn the game into darkfall, im not asking them to take out all content other than combat, im just asking for them to condiser a balance, as there currently is no balance.
    it is balanced IMO, there should be more risk for you pker's than a crafter. There will be plenty of people looking for a fight so why pick on the ones that will never be able to fight back? no animals to skill up on is no excuse because that will change, besides like i said there will be plenty of pvp focused tribes for you to go fight against. instead of trying to change their vision now when no one knows how the world is going to pan out, why not take the logical course of action and wait to see once we are live? you cannot use your game experience right now because most of us are not even logging in due to knowing wipes are coming

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    There is either a post in the FAQ section or it was an interview, but what xsyon said is this: There should be less evil players and many more good/neutral. Good and neutrals can war against each other, but it will be more "Friendly". Evil is already supposed to be in the minority. There will still be wars, they just might be for fun.

BUT... this is all after prelude. You might just have to wait 6 months.
    hey man, if your ok with tribal wars being as rare as old saw blades before the bug fix then so be it. have fun with that

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    exactly what I keep saying..NO crafting tribe is going to spend months making a village to go "crap out of trash, lets just ditch all we made here to move and start over near that pile"

I am a crafter, Im giving you input on how a crafter sees that situation you keep claiming..
    if you cant take input from a person thats the exact type you claim will do such actions on the subject at hand..I have nothing more to say.

I mean who else to point out a invalid argument on a subject, than a person the subject is about?
    pvp players are more mobile IF they decide to leave all their pvp loot behind, otherwise they will have to spend the day moving baskets just like everyone else. The only exception is architecture

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    and its stil growing, despite the existence of said safezones..they know regardless of what people say they want..they know what makes better business sense.
    Im sure many many players in eve would want the ability to punch others in the face over the internet, and if it was possible would cry that it needs to be added..doesnt mean it would help the game gain more subscribers..what a group of players want, and what makes a game survive as a successful game are usually 2 different things.
    I'd sub just for that reason.

QFT

....but mobil safezones....much worse.
    are you just ignoring finding a response to my retort of your "super mobile safe zones" now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I'd sub just for that reason.
    and I know 10 that would leave...10 to 1 ratio of leaving to joining..smart business sense!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    it is balanced IMO, there should be more risk for you pker's than a crafter. There will be plenty of people looking for a fight so why pick on the ones that will never be able to fight back? no animals to skill up on is no excuse because that will change, besides like i said there will be plenty of pvp focused tribes for you to go fight against. instead of trying to change their vision now when no one knows how the world is going to pan out, why not take the logical course of action and wait to see once we are live? you cannot use your game experience right now because most of us are not even logging in due to knowing wipes are coming
    there already is more risk for a combat character, far too much risk when compared to the unlimited saftey of a crafter. combat characters will always be in more risk, however when you make crafting that much safer, it leads to a game of nothing but crafters, which is what we have now. not going to be very fun come tribal warfare when theres nobody to war against is it?