Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Just opened this thread and was not able to believe, what i have to read.
    The last days the local chat was spammed by pvp-characters who called peaceful pve-crafters as "noobs", "pussys", "whiner" and so on and so on. Killing people at the starting points is no griefing, its part of the gameplay and other statements i had to read.

And now i have to see really a thread about pvp-chars that think pve-chars are too safe and the game is unbalanced ? Canīt believe this. You guys ever get enough ? You ever think about what you say before saying it ?

There is risk, it's around every corner, it's called.............. BLACKZILLA.

If you mean that a lot of players will choose a safe route and that turns out to be the majority of players - do we get to vote out all the chronically whining PVP centric players out of the game? For reasons know only to the OP, I must play Xsyon his way or no way. I do not like your ideas. I think they are bad for the game and bad for a good portion of the community. I hope tribal safe areas remain so every one has a place to play in peace and the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Catering to solo players is a fundamantal error that wrecks the game for a majority of players. People will choose the path of least resistance always, if its easyer to progress as a solo player, protected by the game system, people will take that route, a lot will. You can still play solo, with out any protections, and still be a participant in the multiplayer aspect of this game, its just your going to have to work harder at it than those who dont, simple as that. That is how it should be
    Again, you pretend it's about solo players when it's actually about number differences between tribes, too. If you could not play this game at all without joining a tribe of at least 10, removal of all safe zones would still be a bad idea, because the bigger tribes would immediately crush the smaller ones and take their land and resources.

This has nothing at all to do with solo play!