Soical Networking

Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

Note : Vanguard: Sage of Heros

Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

Or make a Xsyon Facebook Page -_- and invite me.

p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.

[QUOTE=furanku;49563]Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.[/QUOTE]

Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.

[QUOTE=furanku;49563]Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.[/QUOTE]

No one will flame you for facebook...if they do they simply hate technology at its finest... It is the best social media at the moment.

[QUOTE=ifireallymust;49571]Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.[/QUOTE]

ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm

[QUOTE=furanku;49575]ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm[/QUOTE]

Nothing, just go wash your mouth out with soap!