Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

safe zones for guilds in a sandbox game!

Just wondering do you feel safe zones for guilds is a good mechanic?

it isnt, it will be abused if allowed to continue.

i know there are no real means of defending your totem now, however you cant destroy it anyway, and those structures you made are for visual purposes only atm.

yeah I kinda see your point there, I was thinking the immersion in a sandbox game is important and I think that safe zones kinda go against that.

oh another thread about this that is only talked about in 10 others on the front page but yeah we need to discuss in a new one.....just to feel productive in this thread my answer to your question is

YES it is a good mechanic but only for prelude, once prelude is over than take them out. the world needs to be built first before you guys try to ruin it.

theres 2 heavily trafficked threads devoted to exactly this concern as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    oh another thread about this that is only talked about in 10 others on the front page but yeah we need to discuss in a new one.....just to feel productive in this thread my answer to your question is

YES it is a good mechanic but only for prelude, once prelude is over than take them out. the world needs to be built first before you guys try to ruin it.
    no need to troll all of them then aye?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    you guys try to ruin it.
    you guys o.0 im a carebear :P

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    hardly, bet if i rolled pvp i could gank you more than me, the gank is all about suprise. there is no skill involved especially in a game where there is no combat machanics other than point and hit 1 or 2

pvp is just not my interest in this game but it has been in past in others.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    no need to troll all of them then aye?
    why not, i see you wherever i go

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    PVE troll...he wants an eve system in the game...permanant static safe zones, so we can have dead pvp zones with uber strong characters concentrated in them....yawn...