Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Why Kill Crafters?

What a stupid idea. Are all you PvP heroes afraid of fighting each other? You wanna roll into a camp an attack an easy victim? Go out into the world and fight fighters ya cowards.

I don't want, nor will I have to, be bothered by idiots while I do what ever I want within the confines of my safe zone, which will always be turned on.

Having said that, I love PvP. So I ponied up for two accounts. One for the crafting, which is relaxing and rewarding and one for PvP which is exciting and rewarding.

My crafter will wave at ya from my safe little totem, , then I will walk up behind you with my other account, kill you and trade your gear after I hand it over to my crafter.

There are multi-game guilds who specialize in forming alliances with each other, rapidly recruiting members, rolling up a giant zerg ball, and then rolling over everyone and everything in their path. Before their newest game has been out two weeks, these alliances own everything, and completely destroy the game for everyone else. I suspect some of the crying is coming from them.

it is called "epeen insecurity"

holy crap I got coth off this guy! oh wait, there is cloth right here I could have just picked up this one.

yeah yeah i know its all going to deplete away my god oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbhood View Post
    What a stupid idea. Are all you PvP heroes afraid of fighting each other? You wanna roll into a camp an attack an easy victim? Go out into the world and fight fighters ya cowards.

I don't want, nor will I have to, be bothered by idiots while I do what ever I want within the confines of my safe zone, which will always be turned on.

Having said that, I love PvP. So I ponied up for two accounts. One for the crafting, which is relaxing and rewarding and one for PvP which is exciting and rewarding.

My crafter will wave at ya from my safe little totem, , then I will walk up behind you with my other account, kill you and trade your gear after I hand it over to my crafter.

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO COMBAT CHARACTERS TO KILL, EVERYONE IN THE GAME IS A CRAFTER SINCE THERE IS NO NEED FOR COMBAT.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    BECAUSE THERE ARE NO COMBAT CHARACTERS TO KILL, EVERYONE IN THE GAME IS A CRAFTER SINCE THERE IS NO NEED FOR COMBAT.
    really? great i was hoping this game would focus on crafting and world building just as the devs have always made perfectly clear!

I kill everyone I see in Xsyon. They can be crafting or making love to a bear. It does not matter. I do not selectively target any one type of player.

Are there any guns in this game??,, why not did the apock make them all disappear?.. might solve a lot of problems we are all having,,(I know a Marine Base that has tanks and guns near Tahoe I'am headed there first)!!!

LOL Anyone who considers themselves to be a great PvP god has got to be joking if this is the game they chose for PvP. It's an interesting side bar, nothing more.

no you dont love pvp
    you are a coward
    easy mode carebear that only wants to fight on his conditions.
    maybe you should play wow, or rift is in atm i heard