Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why Kill Crafters?

What a stupid idea. Are all you PvP heroes afraid of fighting each other? You wanna roll into a camp an attack an easy victim? Go out into the world and fight fighters ya cowards.

I don't want, nor will I have to, be bothered by idiots while I do what ever I want within the confines of my safe zone, which will always be turned on.

Having said that, I love PvP. So I ponied up for two accounts. One for the crafting, which is relaxing and rewarding and one for PvP which is exciting and rewarding.

My crafter will wave at ya from my safe little totem, , then I will walk up behind you with my other account, kill you and trade your gear after I hand it over to my crafter.

There are multi-game guilds who specialize in forming alliances with each other, rapidly recruiting members, rolling up a giant zerg ball, and then rolling over everyone and everything in their path. Before their newest game has been out two weeks, these alliances own everything, and completely destroy the game for everyone else. I suspect some of the crying is coming from them.

it is called "epeen insecurity"

holy crap I got coth off this guy! oh wait, there is cloth right here I could have just picked up this one.

yeah yeah i know its all going to deplete away my god oh my!

Are there any guns in this game??,, why not did the apock make them all disappear?.. might solve a lot of problems we are all having,,(I know a Marine Base that has tanks and guns near Tahoe I'am headed there first)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper66 View Post
    Are there any guns in this game??,, why not did the apock make them all disappear?.. might solve a lot of problems we are all having,,(I know a Marine Base that has tanks and guns near Tahoe I'am headed there first)!!!
    because the game is set about 24 years after the apoc...just look at a totem for the date....
    All the ammunition would have most likely been used up ages ago... that also goes for gas, which will become useless for engines after an even shorter time.
    They have said we will get bows and arrows at some point

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    holy crap I got coth off this guy! oh wait, there is cloth right here I could have just picked up this one.

yeah yeah i know its all going to deplete away my god oh my!
    Holy crap I got all the tools I needed and some rare recipes and scavenged goods because this moron likes to carry everything he owns on him and never pauses to drop off his loots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Holy crap I got all the tools I needed and some rare recipes and scavenged goods because this moron likes to carry everything he owns on him and never pauses to drop off his loots.
    more than likely you will find those tools in pouches you cant open.

Sure your story could happen but by the law of averages (phrase I just made up) your more likely better off just picking up shit off the ground like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    more than likely you will find those tools in pouches you cant open.

Sure your story could happen but by the law of averages (phrase I just made up) your more likely better off just picking up shit off the ground like everyone else
    You do realize that you can open people's backpacks and pouches when you kill them right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post

you wouldn't get anything from me whether you kill me or not, try looting my corpse in water that is where i will be when i die so you can't.