Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sneaking into ventrilo and tacking together different phrases out of context. Nothing illegal about that right?

Keep crossing those lines you internet badass.

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;49855]Can we honestly trust a source who doesn't even know that I'm not the leader of Hopi? lol /facepalm[/QUOTE]

You both have alex name your different alex i dont keep all ur hopi tribes names in my memory I made sure we got rigth name in video ;-)

Notice they aren't disputing any of the information...

[QUOTE=STAR_GOD;49862]You both have alex name your different alex i dont keep all ur hopi tribes names in my memory I made sure we got rigth name in video ;-)[/QUOTE]

Except... it's not the right name in the video. That's not my voice.

[QUOTE=STAR_GOD;49862]You both have alex name your different alex i dont keep all ur hopi tribes names in my memory I made sure we got rigth name in video ;-)[/QUOTE]

star I am not sure if you have noticed yet but nobody really cares.

[QUOTE=Drono;49868]Notice they aren't disputing any of the information...[/QUOTE]

It dosnt matter Hopi GameOver

That would have been ALIK STEEL wouldnt it? Isnt he one of the hopi leaders?

Not good if they do have a "special" relationship with the dev team tho

[QUOTE=Sultan;49860]If your 12 years old.[/QUOTE]

or if you cry your eyes out about a single thought about the fact that you could get killed while crafting

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/ap8wg6.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;49870]Except... it's not the right name in the video. That's not my voice.[/QUOTE]

I made error this is ALEX STEEL you guys got too similar names... Alex steel is the leader of hopi and he is main guy talking.. My appologies for puting wrong name