Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=AlexTaldren;49870]Except... it's not the right name in the video. That's not my voice.[/QUOTE]

I made error this is ALEX STEEL you guys got too similar names... Alex steel is the leader of hopi and he is main guy talking.. My appologies for puting wrong name

[QUOTE=STAR_GOD;49887]I made error this is ALEX STEEL you guys got too similar names... Alex steel is the leader of hopi and he is main guy talking.. My appologies for puting wrong name[/QUOTE]

yep thats him or ALIK - interestingly he is the guy jooky gave the interview to

[QUOTE=bruisie159;49889]yep thats him or ALIK - interestingly he is the guy jooky gave the interview to[/QUOTE]

Please note this is not full version but edited we didnt want put gms on spot... we like this game and we wanna have more fun with hopi

Alik Steel and Alex Trandel... oh God, I fear what lies in the great beyond for the Pandemic Tribe. Their leader is so lysdecix he cant even a name correctly!

guys keep this kinda shit int he tribe politics section will you.

Ok I dont know if its cool. But already spying lol. That's interesting. Is it that sad that you for some reason have to spy. Sounds like a very interesting launch is building up for sure..............

Well, Pandemic really have it in for Hopi. And I was going to say that wasn't Alex Taldren speaking in that video. Whoops.