Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yes, excellent idea! Remove safe zones. Now that one of the biggest, if not the biggest tribes in game has more than one tribe ready to declare all out war on it at first opportunity, what could possibly go wrong for all the smaller tribes and solo players caught in the middle? ZERG!

Please no.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    PVE troll...he wants an eve system in the game...permanant static safe zones, so we can have dead pvp zones with uber strong characters concentrated in them....yawn...
    more like everyone will run naked outside of the safe zones and it just be a place full of gankers. I don't want this to turn into darkfall

yup

ironic that these measures the pve crowd wants is only going to turn part of their game into exactly what they dont want

PVE troll...he wants an eve system in the game...permanant static safe zones, so we can have dead pvp zones with uber strong characters concentrated in them....yawn...
    i never said permanent didn't you read my post in this thread at all? it actually said that the safe zones should be gone after prelude. i don't think that means permanant unless we are from different planets.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    i never said permanent didn't you read my post in this thread at all? it actually said that the safe zones should be gone after prelude. i don't think that means permanant unless we are from different planets.
    I don't think he's going to stop posting until safe zones are removed, whether that's at launch or 6 months from now, or 6 years from now, or never, he doesn't care what you or I or anyone says, he wants the safe zones gone, and he's got his teeth sunk in the issue, and he...just...won't...stop!

If only you knew what you were talking about. Show me Eve's safe zone. You can still get attacked and killed in Empire.

The more you post the more you expose that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I don't think he's going to stop posting until safe zones are removed, whether that's at launch or 6 months from now, or 6 years from now, or never, he doesn't care what you or I or anyone says, he wants the safe zones gone, and he's got his teeth sunk in the issue, and he...just...won't...stop!
    missing the point as usual...read my OP on my thread please, perhaps this will remove the conusion on the issue that you both constatly display. thank you

either way who cares, we will see, all this is becoming is oh you trolling this, oh you trolling that well screw it. xyson will turn out how the devs want it to be regardless so all this is wasted time. you guys can troll on, i am quitting this forum war and just going to loot your corpses in game to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    Just learn to ignore flooders. Wonder when mods will finally take some action since forums in last 24 hours turned into worse than garbage can. 3-4 idiots sitting on voip and replying to each other on forums.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...eeds-Penalties discuss here, read the OP, understand my point of veiw and want my goal is...thank you.