Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    missing the point as usual...read my OP on my thread please, perhaps this will remove the conusion on the issue that you both constatly display. thank you
    Ok, I'm answering your question, and then I'm done with this merry-go-round for the night:

Yes! Yes I think safe zones are a good idea for guilds and for solo players, for that matter, at least during Prelude, and that Prelude should last at least until the devs have fully thought out, developed, and tested all of the changes they intend to make to pvp, territory control, siege equipment, structures, and everything else pertaining to the safe zone issue! Yes we need safe zones. Yes I like the safe zones. Yes the safe zones should stay!

Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    PVE troll...he wants an eve system in the game...permanant static safe zones, so we can have dead pvp zones with uber strong characters concentrated in them....yawn...
    If only you knew what you were talking about. Show me Eve's safe zone. You can still get attacked and killed in Empire.

The more you post the more you expose that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    If only you knew what you were talking about. Show me Eve's safe zone. You can still get attacked and killed in Empire.

The more you post the more you expose that you really have no idea what you are talking about.
    exactly love when others talk about a game they never played and understood the mechanics of.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Ok, I'm answering your question, and then I'm done with this merry-go-round for the night:

Yes! Yes I think safe zones are a good idea for guilds and for solo players, for that matter, at least during Prelude, and that Prelude should last at least until the devs have fully thought out, developed, and tested all of the changes they intend to make to pvp, territory control, siege equipment, structures, and everything else pertaining to the safe zone issue! Yes we need safe zones. Yes I like the safe zones. Yes the safe zones should stay!

Okay?
    Damn, SIX MONTHS..! dude thats half a year, look at MO, after half a year, its only got 27 members right on on the forums, and it had this amount on forums at pre release-release, interest in a game drops, for me personally, safe zones make me feel bored, I like the unexpected ...I love getting sweaty palms from thinking about pkers finding me when i got something valauble on me xD

Says it all. THE POLL "remove safe zones" Yes 72 No 225 Yay yay

The people have spoken.

PS note my join date compared to the MMORPG.com trolls

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiitis View Post
    Says it all. THE POLL "remove safe zones" Yes 72 No 225 Yay yay

The people have spoken.
    you are about to be trolled and said that your opinion is wrong because theirs is right

those 225 are the ones fighting desperately to keep safe zones while the "normal players" and "harcore pvpers" already know the outcome :P in their hearts so theres no need for them to vote and plus with the current pvp system, who would want to pvp anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    Damn, SIX MONTHS..! dude thats half a year, look at MO, after half a year, its only got 27 members right on on the forums, and it had this amount on forums at pre release-release, interest in a game drops, for me personally, safe zones make me feel bored, I like the unexpected ...I love getting sweaty palms from thinking about pkers finding me when i got something valauble on me xD
    Then you need to make a decision. This game may not be for you. Or you could group up with a bunch of other "repeat ad nausem" "I can't gank wherever 24/7" posters. Pool your money, come up with a vision, work for a few years and produce what the hell ever turns you on. Go market it and make a minus bazillion with your no talent, lack of vision skilled loosers. But get this through your thick skull. This isn't your company, this isn't your vision, and this isn't your game. Until you risk more than $40, you and those like you need to chill. Try making a constructive post....there are a couple of sections on the forums for that. Hint: 'Tweaks & Suggestions' and 'Features'.

This is getting so old..................Yawn.

China