Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Then you need to make a decision. This game may not be for you. Or you could group up with a bunch of other "repeat ad nausem" "I can't gank wherever 24/7" posters. Pool your money, come up with a vision, work for a few years and produce what the hell ever turns you on. Go market it and make a minus bazillion with your no talent, lack of vision skilled loosers. But get this through your thick skull. This isn't your company, this isn't your vision, and this isn't your game. Until you risk more than $40, you and those like you need to chill. Try making a constructive post....there are a couple of sections on the forums for that. Hint: 'Tweaks & Suggestions' and 'Features'.

This is getting so old..................Yawn.

China
    who are you again? sorry? oh wait, your that dude just like me!, so maybe you should shut up and listen to your own words.

only the devs know what direction they want to take the game, its up to them in the end of the day, but then theres nothing wrong with players wanting something

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceReaper View Post
    who are you again? sorry? oh wait, your that dude just like me!, so maybe you should shut up and listen to your own words.

only the devs know what direction they want to take the game, its up to them in the end of the day, but then theres nothing wrong with players wanting something
    There is nothing wrong with players wanting something, right. But is it smart or is it doable, is it the vision of the developers, and in the long run,will it fit in with the developers long term vision of their game? You and those like you saying the same thing over and over couldn't possibly know. You haven't a clue. I will admit, I'm not completely clear either, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are the ones who have constructed so far, a very fascinating game.

Constantly reposting and repeating the same whining, I want, I want, I want post does no good. It's only annoying and makes one wonder if you are capable of reading and comprehending, or do you think you are only able to be heard by voicing a me me me sorta thing. You are basically posting what a dozen or more so posts have said, populated by the same posters in everyone of them. You are spinning your wheels, and I smell rubber burning, as do many many other forum/game members.

I pointed out a couple of sections of this forum that are available for gaming suggestions. When you post in Prelude, a very repetitive meme, you make yourself look incapable of grasping the smallest of concepts, all the while making yourself appear immature and whiney.

China

i don't like safe zones.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    There is nothing wrong with players wanting something, right. But is it smart or is it doable, is it the vision of the developers, and in the long run,will it fit in with the developers long term vision of their game? You and those like you saying the same thing over and over couldn't possibly know. You haven't a clue. I will admit, I'm not completely clear either, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are the ones who have constructed so far, a very fascinating game.

Constantly reposting and repeating the same whining, I want, I want, I want post does no good. It's only annoying and makes one wonder if you are capable of reading and comprehending, or do you think you are only able to be heard by voicing a me me me sorta thing. You are basically posting what a dozen or more so posts have said, populated by the same posters in everyone of them. You are spinning your wheels, and I smell rubber burning, as do many many other forum/game members.

I pointed out a couple of sections of this forum that are available for gaming suggestions. When you post in Prelude, a very repetitive meme, you make yourself look incapable of grasping the smallest of concepts, all the while making yourself appear immature and whiney.

China
    what are you smoking? may I ask?

I just asked do people think safe zones are a good mechanic., and you come in here, with your trolling attitude with non constructive feedback and not even answering the question but actually derailing the thread with some shitty attitude, saying everyone who not fond of safe zones are thick headed etc.

Like your mumbling on about something about concept etc and then saying because we are discussing a mechanic of the game we are now immature and whiney.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    i don't like safe zones.
    The larger tribes would of course not. This is a question that is going to be slanted based on which side it is more advantageous too. We can have this conversation when gates and other defense mechanisms are working. A large number of systems are not working, implemented, and the very nature of combat in this game doesn't yet allow for the removal of safe zones. The game needs to grow, new features need to be implemented but yes at some point they should be.

why can't safe zones be removed?

the worse thing that will happen is that your get raided and your stuff taken....but I think that the only feature this game needs is a gate, because then you and your stuff will be safe within your walls.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    i don't like safe zones.
    The larger tribes would of course not. This is a question that is going to be slanted based on which side it is more advantageous too. We can have this conversation when gates and other defense mechanisms are working. A large number of systems are not working, implemented, and the very nature of combat in this game doesn't yet allow for the removal of safe zones. The game needs to grow, new features need to be implemented but yes at some point they should be.

Havent we already got a million other threads about the same subject? Usually populated by the same 2/3 people.