Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SERVER TO RESTART AT 11:23 PM Central

Xyson posted in the update thread that the server should be up around 12:23pm central time. You need to scroll down to the 3rd post to see it for yourself.

EDIT: doh. sry can't edit the title to reflect true time

So is there one more "Final wipe" at some point, assuming all is well?

yes there will be atleast one more wipe, that wipe could be final or another intermediate wipe to test isssues. I'm sure Jordi will post a specific date and time when the final wipe occurs and servers are turned on for good.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    yes there will be atleast one more wipe, that wipe could be final or another intermediate wipe to test isssues. I'm sure Jordi will post a specific date and time when the final wipe occurs and servers are turned on for good.
    So if he trolls us this time we know not to believe him about this being the final wipe and having five minutes to grab our spots, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Yokilla View Post
    Xyson posted in the update thread that the server should be up around 11:23pm central time. You need to scroll down to the 3rd post to see it for yourself.
    Today 09:23 PM
    Xsyon - Xsyon Developer

Update February 24

The server will be back up in about 3 hours. We're running a few final tests.
    Thats 12:23am CST... not 11:23pm (9:23pm + 3hours = 12:23am)

weird glitch... double post

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    So if he trolls us this time we know not to believe him about this being the final wipe and having five minutes to grab our spots, right?
    maybe, have the launcher on macro to repeat every 2 minutes to log on just incase it is final

This isn't the final wipe. The final wipe, as I understand it, will occur before the server restarts on 3/1. Assuming no other launch delaying issues pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    weird glitch... double post
    it's been happening all night

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Thats 12:23am CST... not 11:23pm (9:23pm + 3hours = 12:23am)
    Sorry about that. I totaly brain farted. While talking on vent I made that same error. Corrected it in voice and still somehow typed 11:23 here. GAH!