how I help my buddy in another tribe?

how do I help my freind terraform? hes in another tribe o.o

yeah, I was in hopes that a system would allow for friends, or hired help for projects etc.

you cant just drop your tribe temporarily and join his?

Also....anyone can terraform with a shovel...he is capable of learning correct?

On the subject of helping, one should perhaps be able to join up with a tribe other than one's own tribe during times of war. For instance, say I'm in a tribe that isn't warring or under siege in any form, yet a tribe that I respect and have friends / allies in is under attack... Well, it'd be super to be able to temporarily join that tribe without having to abandon my current one, losing rank and anything else going on in the system and having to reset it all. Discussed already?

Quote Originally Posted by Treepoet View Post
    On the subject of helping, one should perhaps be able to join up with a tribe other than one's own tribe during times of war. For instance, say I'm in a tribe that isn't warring or under siege in any form, yet a tribe that I respect and have friends / allies in is under attack... Well, it'd be super to be able to temporarily join that tribe without having to abandon my current one, losing rank and anything else going on in the system and having to reset it all. Discussed already?
    i disagree, 1 tribe only- if you want to help leave and join the other one.

yep, the best way is to drop your tribe and join another tribe. I also wanted to build something outside of the tribe zone, so I dropped my tribe, created a homestead close to the tribe (but outside the borders), built what I had to, and then rejoined the tribe. I agree, no multiple tribes, it would just confuse things.

What I may support is when alliances/politics is introduced, a function where you can set permissions to alliance members. What these permissions are I'm not sure, but they could be terraforming in ones area, or opening bags in ones area, getting through gate, etc. Just some ideas.

7. 02-24-2011, 10:30 PM