Cannot create file at Launcher :L

Hello, i got into the game about an hour ago but since the server restarted i got stuck at "Loading Zones" after making my character and now on the launcher i hit patch and it comes up error:could not create a file. Could anyone help me please ?

Try run as admin and disable UAC

This error appears when the Xsyon.exe process is still running in the task manager. Simply end that process and everything will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    This error appears when the Xsyon.exe process is still running in the task manager. Simply end that process and everything will be fine.
    I rebooted the PC and it seems fine now. Although i'm experiencing a lot of lag, is it intended ?

not sure why there is lag. I'm sure its being looked into. It might be because there are a lot of players on.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    not sure why there is lag. I'm sure its being looked into. It might be because there are a lot of players on.
    Oh well i thought the new servers were implemented today. 30 minute shutdown has just been announced for configuration of the server. I'm not sure what is happening.