Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NO i have STOOD still after spawning and had a friend kill me and i remember lol on vent telling him he cant hurt me right as i fell over DEAD. spawns have NO buffer of safety as posted on the 16 of Feb Xsyon Updates! and with the game still not live/head-start what ever and asshats ganking newbs for tools; what do u do for that? reroll is all u can do. hopefully u dont need/want the recipes u have on that char and have to keep re-rolling to get another good set to start with.

and cheating is normaly defined as taking the short road or quick path. make ur own char and run the tools back and forth urself u lazy shit. not everyone has the fortitude of will to keep re-rolling till they get what they want on recipes AND not have someone take their tools from them.

BTW i have done that before wipes and i QUICKLY realized that i was above and beyond griefing and now i dont take tools at all. so yes i play both roads the TRUE pvper and the PVEer.

crap like this makes me want to say BOP starter tools so u ONLY have what u select till others can craft more. they will wear out over time anyway and the new tools wont be BOP but seeing so many asshats i think that is about the only fix for this shit.

I'm not sure cheating is the right word; however, exploiting does seem to fit. New characters are supposed to be protected as per patch notes, this is not working properly, people are exploiting a bug by attacking those that are supposed to be immune to pk. I know the way the OP put it wasn't elegant, but people who are killing freshly spawned characters are in the wrong.

Being a carebear is a pvper who waits for the easiest kill possible, the one where people have just logged in and most the time are not even ready at the keyboard........these type of players should go to some other carebear pvp game. Lets make Xyson for just real pvpers

i once got killed at the spawn about a minute after i spawned... then i learned hey when i remake a character get the hell outa dodge quick, have remade about 20 times since then and have not been caught since.... games and common sense are hard...

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    i once got killed at the spawn about a minute after i spawned... then i learned hey when i remake a character get the hell outa dodge quick, have remade about 20 times since then and have not been caught since.... games and common sense are hard...
    I have only been killed once in my whoe Xyson experience and that was nowhere near a spawn point. so i agree it's easy to get away. Doesnt alter the fact that we have cowardly carebear pvpers in the game though. you want a real challenge pvpers come look for me out in the wilds...ill gladly fight you and will be at my pc while your doing it...that is if you have the balls! dont expect you do to be honest you probably prefer to camp the spawn points hoping to find an unsuspecting easy kill haha! reminds me of Darkfall newbie areas.

this is not targeted at the real pvpers by the way. i know they prefer the challenge of a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahadius View Post
    I'm not sure cheating is the right word; however, exploiting does seem to fit. New characters are supposed to be protected as per patch notes, this is not working properly, people are exploiting a bug by attacking those that are supposed to be immune to pk. I know the way the OP put it wasn't elegant, but people who are killing freshly spawned characters are in the wrong.
    This .

Protection IS supposed to be at the spawn areas . The fact that it isn't working properly doesn't mean anyone has the right to camp it and kill those just spawning in , as that is just basically greifing / exploiting a bug imo .

Clearly it's the fault of the ones logging in, for not logging in with an army ready to protect them the second they're in game!

i agree there are no spawn protect i got pk after log for the first time.

Harlequins acting tuff on the forums again, i remember them doing the same before darkfalls launch but failed, life really is an endless cycle.