Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Safe zone was not functioning last time game was running. I "borrowed" a set of tools from a new player, and I don't think he was finished loading into the game even. He had no chance to run, or even know what happened to him really since there are no combat messages. I assume when his game finally loaded he was a ghost. This really needs to be fixed at least make someone invulnerable until the game finishes loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Safe zone was not functioning last time game was running. I "borrowed" a set of tools from a new player, and I don't think he was finished loading into the game even. He had no chance to run, or even know what happened to him really since there are no combat messages. I assume when his game finally loaded he was a ghost. This really needs to be fixed at least make someone invulnerable until the game finishes loading.
    Thank you! A PvPer that doesn't just instantly sprout carebear everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    My word, this has gotten quite blown out of proportion. I was the one who killed Vorg when he started moaning in global chat (and then apparently ended up here on the forums). I made a new character & loaded in. He was already standing there when my screen loaded, mulling about. I desired more tools & the opportunity was ripe. Taking his shit was certainly lower hanging fruit than re-rolling 5 times & more fun, to boot. He was there before I was, so this was not a case of somebody spawn camping anyone. I killed him once, took his gear, & was on my merry way. I got a new hammer & he got a valuable lesson about post-apocalyptic self-preservation. There was absolutely no cheating or griefing involved. The same thing happened to me when I first logged into this game last week. Did I bitch about it? No, I learned & adapted. It saddens me when games (ESPECIALLY sandbox games) must protect people from their own idiocy.
    figured id point this out again on the new page...it wasnt griefing and it wasnt an issue.

however i wouldnt complain about a short noob protection to factor in any lag or well...difficulties learning