NO i have STOOD still after spawning and had a friend kill me and i remember lol on vent telling him he cant hurt me right as i fell over DEAD. spawns have NO buffer of safety as posted on the 16 of Feb Xsyon Updates! and with the game still not live/head-start what ever and asshats ganking newbs for tools; what do u do for that? reroll is all u can do. hopefully u dont need/want the recipes u have on that char and have to keep re-rolling to get another good set to start with.

and cheating is normaly defined as taking the short road or quick path. make ur own char and run the tools back and forth urself u lazy shit. not everyone has the fortitude of will to keep re-rolling till they get what they want on recipes AND not have someone take their tools from them.

BTW i have done that before wipes and i QUICKLY realized that i was above and beyond griefing and now i dont take tools at all. so yes i play both roads the TRUE pvper and the PVEer.

crap like this makes me want to say BOP starter tools so u ONLY have what u select till others can craft more. they will wear out over time anyway and the new tools wont be BOP but seeing so many asshats i think that is about the only fix for this shit.