Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Camp/Pk'ing spawn areas is GRIEFING and cheating

The spawn areas need to be made safe zones or the players will be griefed seconds after they log in.

Pk'ing players as they spawn in is NOT playing the game, It is NOT testing for bugs, IT IS GRIEFING and such players should be banned for it. What's more pk'ing players as they spawn in to get tools and equipment is also cheating. Not everyone creates char's optimized to fast and fight making it impossible to get away.

The spawn areas are set to be safe. Is this not working?

Xsyon, this (apparently) is not working. I was attacked (though I got away) immediately upon logging on with a new character. Several others have complained about being killed upon login.

Stop being a carebare..man this game has loads of them... spawn and run..its not that hard

Cheating is re doing your char and putting them in a box so you can keep it..killing people in a MMO isnt.. fool

Logged in for the very first time and got killed by a pair of players within seconds .

Doesn't seem to be working...

Quote Originally Posted by Z_E_N View Post
    Logged in for the very first time and got killed by a pair of players within seconds .

Doesn't seem to be working...
    That happened to me earlier as well - my very first login during a time where the server was not constantly resetting, so I could finally get to explore and figure out how things work. And then I get ambushed and wiped out before I had even taken my first step hehe.

Oh well, at least I got to experience what being killed was like. Though if it becomes a trend I can see how that can be pretty destructive to the gameplay since you have essential tools stolen right from the start.

Being a carebear is a pvper who waits for the easiest kill possible, the one where people have just logged in and most the time are not even ready at the keyboard........these type of players should go to some other carebear pvp game. Lets make Xyson for just real pvpers

i once got killed at the spawn about a minute after i spawned... then i learned hey when i remake a character get the hell outa dodge quick, have remade about 20 times since then and have not been caught since.... games and common sense are hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Stop being a carebare..man this game has loads of them... spawn and run..its not that hard

Cheating is re doing your char and putting them in a box so you can keep it..killing people in a MMO isnt.. fool

I agree with you 150%.

Killing people isnt cheating but rerolling a toon for every tool is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    I agree with you 150%.

Killing people isnt cheating but rerolling a toon for every tool is.
    Then maybe they are rerolling just to get the tools you just looted off their previous character.

OR

You could just shadow them and let them fill that hidden tool container and then take the container with all the tools.