Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re:Penalties for being 'evil'/red

TangerineSky wrote:
    Reynolds wrote:
    I assume it means hidden as in successfully passed a hide skill check.

As for the +rep being harder to collect than the -rep that sounds realistic and reasonable. I hope there isn't a cap (or at least if there is a cap it's big) on the amount of -rep you can collect.
    There should be a cap. Or else you will have people farming for rep and then go kill crazy. There needs to be a cap to maintain balance.
    I think the cap is 5kills.

5 kills will make you evil no matter what

Is the cap 5 kills? I thought that would just be the minimum required to be a murderer.

to be evil, yes it's the min

Xsyon Citizen

Since the horse still has life left in him; If I kill 5 evil people does that make me evil as well or do you gain +rep for killing them? In that case can I gain +rep as an evil person for killing other evil people or evil is permanent like you said earlier and no matter how many evil people you kill you're still evil?

I think I've met my quota of saying evil in a post today.

brando wrote:
    Since the horse still has life left in him; If I kill 5 evil people does that make me evil as well or do you gain +rep for killing them? In that case can I gain +rep as an evil person for killing other evil people or evil is permanent like you said earlier and no matter how many evil people you kill you're still evil?

I think I've met my quota of saying evil in a post today.
    Nothing bad happens if you kill Evils, only if you are killing neut/good people.

Xsyon Citizen

As a good person do I get rep for killing evil people?

/me points to DDt's post

I think there should be a LONG hour count to work off murders. Sometimes "good/neutral" people need to be killed and accidents can happen.

Virtus wrote:
    alrighty so...when a evil person is hidden, so is the name tag, just confirmed
    So, "stealth" or "camo" has to be used in order for the tag not to be seen?

Don't be afraid to take good ideas from other games. The only time you should see a tag is when you mouse over another player within a certain distance. Good, neutral, evil... Any type of player.

This helps with screen clutter, but more importantly... Immersion.