Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wish you folks the best as well. We're looking forward to talking with you in the future.

As the future Xsyon mercenaries trader & merchant, we plan to start up a trading post near our base and hopefully in the future set up Outposts in other locations we find fit for good income. So we will be doing it.

[QUOTE=Larsa;51483]I'm just curious, thus please don't see this as a negative comment.

How do you intend to offer mercenary services and keep up trading relations at the same time? Out of the top of my head, I can't think of a single example in human history where mercenaries had a significant role in trade. I believe it's either one or the other.

I can't see how you can establish a reputation as honest trader while you're also advertising your tribe as hired guns. Wouldn't every trader be in doubt whether you intend to trade with him or whether you intend to murder him on the way to your tribe?[/QUOTE]

actually there is thing called the blackmarket, selling illegal copies of dvds. music and such.....Im sure if they have something good to trade, someone will want it, regardless on how it was obtained....so it will work in this game.