Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post 1st of March passes...

And there's no Prelude yet. Will you rage and set things on fire as I know alot of you do, or will you be reasonable and understanding and wait it out ?

31st December 2012

That's the end date I've set for them. Then again, if it comes out later..... It's been awhile since I played a MMO set in the past.

Isn't it a little early for this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Isn't it a little early for this conversation?
    With only 4 days left you think it's a little early? And if I didn't post this before March 1st we'd all be seeing first hand the response of the community should Prelude not begin March 1st...

I don't think it will happen by the way. But it'll be interesting to see how longstanding members will react when there's another delay.

It's getting a little too warm during the day for setting fires. I might dive into the freezer, grab some ice cubes, and hurl them around the kitchen instead.

Someone shoot the messenger pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    And there's no Prelude yet. Will you rage and set things on fire as I know alot of you do, or will you be reasonable and understanding and wait it out ?
    not me, i'd rather the issues be fixed and i have the patience to wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mims44 View Post
    31st December 2012

That's the end date I've set for them. Then again, if it comes out later..... It's been awhile since I played a MMO set in the past.
    if that date above is about the end or the world it is the 21st not 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Someone shoot the messenger pls.
    Superiority complex. You have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    It's getting a little too warm during the day for setting fires. I might dive into the freezer, grab some ice cubes, and hurl them around the kitchen instead.
    Woo,where do you live ? Its snowing here

On topic:
    Raging is pretty useless, it won't fix the game and won't get us anywhere.