Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    by the sounds of it, i think he means wait until he posts a screenshot as proof, and we can shit in our pants to match the quality of the screenshot, as in look at the screenshot, then shit in your pants, and see if they match? how it reads to me...anyway
    Im going to put a diaper on to prepare for that moment.

If i can get the time this weekend Ill toss us a wordpress Mu or b2evolution or such site for it all, I got a host and domain doing squat all but hosting my old minecraft server page..

If i can get the time this weekend Ill toss us a wordpress Mu or b2evolution or such site for it all, I got a host and domain doing squat all but hosting my old minecraft server page..
    No offense but minecraft really does suck, seriously, I Got real life legos better than that game.

I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

BTW every time I see this^_^ I don't think of a smiling face. I think of a baby crying WHAAAAAAAAAA^_^WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA^_^ seems oddly appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I like LAWL; wow you guys really nitpick don't you. Jesus god forbid I USE TERMS I LIKE! OH SNAP!!!!!!

Sorry I don't understand how it is funny, just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match ^_^ But look how suprising PERSONAL INSULTS! yet again as we try to move on. Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

By the way I LIKE ^_^ beause I am always smiling I like that emocon so if you don't like ^_^ Well you can fuck off your critical bastards and get a personality.
    You do take any chance you can to bash the Hopi dont you? Even though someone who has never ever even been asociated with us insulted you.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    No offense but minecraft really does suck, seriously, I Got real life legos better than that game.
    none taken everyone likes different things..

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

BTW every time I see this^_^ I don't think of a smiling face. I think of a baby crying WHAAAAAAAAAA^_^WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA^_^ seems oddly appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I think a newspaper is a good idea. I'm not in a tribe but I plan to pick one in the future and it would be interesting to me to read about the tribes weekly progress. Like what seems to be the rare items in their o area or Who has picked currency and how it is working out for them etc. Great idea guys!!

I actually read a piece about smile faces and how they differ. is a more western way of doing it, and ^_^ is more of an Asian way of doing it. Obviously there is some cross contamination, but I found it pretty interesting. Soz off topic

On topic, I thing multiple 'newspapers' are fine, but see no need to insult some elses attempt, to get your thoughts going.

After seeing furanku's picture yesterday, I can only say that nothing about him surprises me. Not the asian smilies, nor the pretend Engrish. Stop being such a stereotype. Cut your hair.