Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yay lets have hopi newspaper so we can read about rainbows and sunshines ^^

I would like to read about rainbows and sunshine And how does every thread get magically turned into a Hopi thread?

And can someone explain the definition of a troll please? Because everywhere I look someone is calling someone a troll because they post something that person doesn't agree with.

So the definition of a troll is if you don't like my point of view and comment about it in a PUBLIC FORUM you are a TROLL ? I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

<DISCLAIMER> I am in no way affiliated with the Hopi tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

trolling...

even if something is true it can be a troll.

i could care less about a newspaper, but i dont really care what any other tribes are doing. chances are they will just turn into biased promos for whoever is posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    I would like to read about rainbows and sunshine And how does every thread get magically turned into a Hopi thread?

And can someone explain the definition of a troll please? Because everywhere I look someone is calling someone a troll because they post something that person doesn't agree with.

So the definition of a troll is if you don't like my point of view and comment about it in a PUBLIC FORUM you are a TROLL ? I'm just a dumb girl , please explain.

Tandarie this thread was made to slap me in the e-face by Hopi Tribe. However, I agree with you but Hopi Tribe is now trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Yay lets have hopi newspaper so we can read about rainbows and sunshines ^^
    So, a guy who has nothing to do with Hopi wants to create a neutral newspaper and write about the happenings in Xsyon and about the tribes, economy, wars etc. in the game. Why do you come to the conclusion, that this would be a Hopi newspaper where people only can read about rainbows and sunshines?