View Poll Results: Do you have multiple accounts?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. One is enough

154 76.24%
  • Yes. I need my crafter and my PVP alt

17 8.42%
  • Yes. I have multiple accounts so I can be self sufficient

19 9.41%
  • Yes. I just bought a bunch to help out the company.

12 5.94%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Let me get this right, this game is one avatar/character per account,...ouch ?
    WoW lets you have a max of 50 characters per account....

Quote Originally Posted by Mortality View Post
    Let me get this right, this game is one avatar/character per account,...ouch ?
    WoW lets you have a max of 50 characters per account....
    Having a lot of accounts would kinda defeat the purpose of the game. You are supposed to have one main skill and rely on others to trade and get materials and certain things you need. If everyone could have 50 accounts they could create whole functioning tribes by themselves. Kinda ruins the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
    Having a lot of accounts would kinda defeat the purpose of the game. You are supposed to have one main skill and rely on others to trade and get materials and certain things you need. If everyone could have 50 accounts they could create whole functioning tribes by themselves. Kinda ruins the fun.
    Bolded what Im not sure where you get this idea from.
    Devs have said MANY times that solo play is a valid option and you will NOT be require to trade with others to live in Xsyon. It will be harder ( I would hope myself much harder) but you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Bolded what Im not sure where you get this idea from.
    Devs have said MANY times that solo play is a valid option and you will NOT be require to trade with others to live in Xsyon. It will be harder ( I would hope myself much harder) but you can do it.
    Its not impossible but it is helpful. And not doing it alone would be cheating when you just have an alt craft you what you need. Keep rerolling till you get that certain recipie in that particular skill, kinda ruins accutly living on your own.

Not trying to argue but it takes away from the game, cant really stop people from buying a secound account and its good that xsyon is getting the support.

I would prefer at least the option to have a second character on one account for the price....one fighter, one crafter would be reasonable.