Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
This is not Dirt, though after reading his posts, I repsect the guy. Plus I highly doubt (seeing his good attitude), that he would try the lameness of posting from his alt acct. to support his argument, because I know that is what you are suggesting here.

I understand you are doing a hypothetical here, but is still does not change what is.

Playing on an alt account is not like macroing. In one instance (playing alt acct.), you are still playing, thus, pressing the keys, etc.. In the other instance (macroing), you are not playing, thus the problem with your comparison. It's like comparing stealing (for more money), to having an extra job( for more money). Understand?
First; I was not implying anything. In that instance I was talking to Dirt, not you. Never even thought that you might be the same guy. Stop acting on assumptions.

And you are completely off the ball on the other one. You keep bringing up the basis of the arguments as an argument in itself. "Why is an apple not blue? Because its green."

What is the difference in the advantage Dirt gains, whether the account was played by a macro or his wife? Or do you mean that the advantage is not a problem, as long as you pay for it?
I am losing track of the criteria that macros are judged on.

And you comparison between stealing and jobs is faulty as well. First of all; in both cases it is against the rules. Using someone elses account is against the ToS. So is macroing.
Second of all, its more like someone owning two factories and another guy owning one factory. And the first one wants to keep it illegal for the second to install conveyor belts because he does not want to or can't figure out how to use them. While completely ignoring that owning two factories is illegal too.