Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, no idea had done double post

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyito View Post
    Very, very true and very sad. Had high hopes for MO...
    Yah I remember reading about the planned features of MO. Shame none of that seemed to materialize :P

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    Yah I remember reading about the planned features of MO. Shame none of that seemed to materialize :P
    MO is still a work in progress...and what features has it not achieved? the features listed are there, just in their most basic form if anything.

"aka it still hasn't got all its core systems in place" so theres still alot of potential for MO for the future.

Still highly detailed peni in an MMO, that's an achievement isn't it?

yeah MO felt like a Unreal mod to me, their skybox was nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy3k View Post
    Still highly detailed peni in an MMO, that's got to be a first right?
    i found it quite ridiculous that they developed highly detailed penises when i got in game and didnt see text on what a skill did, found out it wasnt implimented anyway, and the learned the combat was a place holder....they had their priorites alright...

Quote Originally Posted by goofy3k View Post
    Still highly detailed peni in an MMO, that's an achievement isn't it?
    Nah, Second Life beat them to it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aramanu View Post
    yeah MO felt like a Unreal mod to me, their skybox was nice though.
    if it wasnt for the absolutly stunning half-breed or whatever starting zone, id have lasted less than an hour in MO. Their hardcore chat system killed me off though....had to go to a 3rd party site to ask simple questions and find someone to group up with...

every other starter area and race was beyond dead, and some areas didnt have resources, mobs, or anything to do but walk around and look at the depressing scenery (which was boring other than the area i mentioned)

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    Nah, Second Life beat them to it :P
    i said highly detailed.

renderd pubes...no joke..mabey the first dx9 or dx10 penis/female bush on the market (forget what dx it was)

either way, that game is still a shell of what they promised it would be by now.

Too me, Darkfall has some of the best AI for mobs of any game I have played. Couldn't handle Rift after being in Darkfall for while. Just can't handle my character standing still for so long in combat, hehehe.