Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MO feels like they made an unreal map, then shrunk the players down to mini. I felt like I was running around a miniature set for a bad movie.

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    are you nuts no ones going read all that text, if they do I feel sorry for them....dont worry I still give you a hug

There hasn't been another true sandbox mmo sense Ultima Online, so your subject is all WRONG

Darkfail = Failed
    Shadowbane - failed
    Mortal Online = Failed

Eve is not a sandbox, should I go on ?
    ShadowBane had a 6+ year run, I would not call that "Fail"
    If this game is even close to Shadowbane, I'll be a happy Panda....

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyito View Post
    Very, very true and very sad. Had high hopes for MO...
    A developer could do well to just buy the rights and code to SB, fix the bugs and give it a graphics face lift.

I don't understand why that is not done more. Many of these older mmos have great gameplay but outdated graphics that turn the new mmo players off... so just redo all the models, textures and sound and bam... a new life for an old game.

Imagine SB or AC with AOC or Rift graphics or the Chrysis2 engine... wow

Saying eve is not a sandbox is like saying rain isn't wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystais View Post
    A developer could do well to just buy the rights and code to SB, fix the bugs and give it a graphics face lift.

I don't understand why that is not done more. Many of these older mmos have great gameplay but outdated graphics that turn the new mmo players off... so just redo all the models, textures and sound and bam... a new life for an old game.

Imagine SB or AC with AOC or Rift graphics or the Chrysis2 engine... wow
    I for one enjoyed my time in SB. Great game with soso execution. Would def play again if someone came up with an SB2...

The OP made very valid points. Points I hope the dev's pay attention to.