Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Atmos;53655]Three tribes now two? confirm or deny?[/QUOTE]

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, Atmos. That's how World War 1 got started. KB FTW.

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;53707]You can't believe everything you read on the internet, Atmos. That's how World War 1 got started. KB FTW.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER] [size="7"]Did I miss something?[/size][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Atmos;53831][CENTER] [size="7"]Did I miss something?[/size][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

My bad, I thought you were referencing a Kevin Butler PS3 ad. So hilarious! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUz1ZaUgxw[/url]

[QUOTE=tilla;53665]Wow that's some alliance you've got there now Furanku [/QUOTE]

Trolling much Tilla?
    Apache has already agreed to help us where they can regardless.

The Apache has withdrawn from the Alliance because they, well I am 100% unsure myself. But Apache's Leader has informed that they would keep their relations with up and support us where they can.

However, Trolling this is actually quite ... shocking since I thought you were all "above" trolling. I mean do we of TGM trolling your treads here? Please support the fact that is not acceptable.

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;53928]My bad, I thought you were referencing a Kevin Butler PS3 ad. So hilarious! [/QUOTE]

clever. so clever.

[QUOTE=furanku;54082]^_^[/QUOTE]

all I know and I dont mean this as a troll but that new banner you have is terrible.
    Not only is it tacky choice in general its also to large and clearly sideways, which I know was done on purpose

[QUOTE=FabricSoftener;54092]all I know and I dont mean this as a troll but that new banner you have is terrible.
    Not only is it tacky choice in general its also to large and clearly sideways, which I know was done on purpose[/QUOTE]

yes It is sideways, ^_^ I like it though, I enjoy old roman and greek designs. However, I will take a better look and see if there is something else that can used. In the end I like people's opinions.

[QUOTE=furanku;54082]
    Now yes, I have a personal problem with Hopi Tribe for two reasons;

1. They Greif the living fuck out of me.
    2. They Forum/Blog Trolling me non-stop
    [/QUOTE]

I think, if you are 100% honest about it, you would have to admit that as far as Hopi goes, they did nothing to you at all, until you started posting sensationalistic nonsense on your blog about them.
    Yes, I have seen you claim you do not post anything unless you have 100% of the story, but really, nothing you have posted so far (well, maybe the 16 year old guide story is the exception) has been 100% of the story, never mind true.

Honestly, let Pandemic post their own little stories in their attempt to discredit Hopi, for whatever reason.

If you really want to run a Xsyon Newspaper, and want credibility while doing so, stay away from tribal vendetta's, post some real news for a change.

And if you do it properly, then maybe, just maybe, you might see some nicer replies to your posts.

[QUOTE=furanku;54082]Now yes, I have a personal problem with Hopi Tribe for two reasons;

1. They Greif the living fuck out of me.
    2. They Forum/Blog Trolling me non-stop[/QUOTE]

The only one griefed and trolled was Hopi tribe as a whole.

We expect full apology for all you have done to Hopi tribe on your propaganda blo...mmm..."Xsyon newspaper" and on these forums.

Maybe you get some dignity and cedibility back, since, atm, you have none.

[QUOTE=Doc;54104]The only one griefed and trolled was Hopi tribe as a whole.

We expect full apology for all you have done to Hopi tribe on your propaganda blo...mmm..."Xsyon newspaper" and on these forums.

Maybe you get some dignity and cedibility back, since, atm, you have none.[/QUOTE]

This is almost a joke, no w~wait it must be. JHahaahahaha~~ good one man ^_^