Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Spitfire5;55173]Bad As Can wishes to put the pain on HOPI tribe, they will pay for their carebear ways..[/QUOTE]

send me a private message with your tribes member count', tribe goals and ^_^ where you starting so we have it on file After that I will add you to the list.

Can you please put Victis Honor on your tribal enemies list?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Redemp;55189]Can you please put Victis Honor on your tribal enemies list?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

np, Hopi Tribe - Ally right?

[QUOTE=furanku;55193]np, Hopi Tribe - Ally right?[/QUOTE]

We are not allied with Hopi, nor are we any where near them on the map. We just don't like you, nor Pandemic.

420 is a fine tribe .. I like most of their guys and Grims a pretty stable guy, they are dedicated pvpers and pretty brazen at times ... but they keep things ingame.

The games more interesting going into launch with enemies as well.

[QUOTE=Redemp;55196]We are not allied with Hopi, nor are we any where near them on the map. We just don't like you, nor Pandemic.

420 is a fine tribe .. I like most of their guys and Grims a pretty stable guy, they are dedicated pvpers and pretty brazen at times ... but they keep things ingame.

The games more interesting going into launch with enemies as well.[/QUOTE]

I try to keep things in game simple but everyone brings it to the forums, or thinks that I'm pandemic or something in posting it their behalf lol honestly only the video and the interview with them came from pandemic nothing else did.

Like I said it will make launch more interesting, which is good for everyone.

See you in game.

Looking forward to killing some "hah pi" (watch the video if you don't get it) when the game launches.

The mist shall rise..

Update: Added TGM Introduction