Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This post reminds me that I am not that far from a major local landfill. A couple minutes vigorous jog and I could be SWIMMING in riches. Of course they nerfed the challenge a bit by making a separate pile for metal..

Tonight i think i'm going to chop all his trees down (unless they get the server going pretty soon). I've also been thinking of stealing his wife's shirt, not sure how to get her out of the house though. Any ideas?

[QUOTE=Dirt;52032]Tonight i think i'm going to chop all his trees down (unless they get the server going pretty soon). I've also been thinking of stealing his wife's shirt, not sure how to get her out of the house though. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Stand on the lawn with a ghettoblaster, playing Phil Collins.

Alternately, set a small, manageable fire to smoke them out.

Phil Collins, thats perfect thankyou. Can't find any flint around here anyways. I'll most likely drop a large log on their lawn before i run home.
    My wife figures i should stop but what does she know, they built too close i figure.

If you ever get caught, you can always bank on a rollback!

[QUOTE=Dirt;52002]then i took off my pants and ran into my neighbors garage. Stole a bunch of his tools. Got 'em in the laundry basket right now.
    Should i feel guilty?[/QUOTE]

Wait now that I am a bit drunk I feel as though the thread subject has a new meaning..... So the next logical question... How long have u known that you prefer poles in your backyard?

I would have prefered the front yard, with kootenay lk. across the way, but some asshat stuck his pole there when i wasnt looking. Have'nt seen him since, either.

lol nice one

Now i got all these guys hanging out in my back yard. I think i know what they're up to, they take turns sleeping, one of em is always up. If one of those guys plants a pole back there friday morning, which i swear is whats up here, i'm going to freak right out.