Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ramen and Crackers

Sigh only so much anime, movies and tv you can watch while waiting for the 3 hours to past for the sever. ^_^ ... sighh -_- at least Thread Wars are mildly entertaining, I mean the insults and pictures people pull out of their ass ^_^ Works of art.

Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.

[QUOTE=furanku;52062]Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.[/QUOTE]

better question, did anyone care?

[QUOTE=dxwarlock;52069]better question, did anyone care?[/QUOTE]

someone did or it would've been deleted.
    dohhh

but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..

[QUOTE=dxwarlock;52081]but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..[/QUOTE]

however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
    I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
    or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.

ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.

[QUOTE=bankerandrew;52087]ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.[/QUOTE]

I gave your thread 5 stars.

Eh fur.. regardless, the threads that have any to do with what I think you're talking about should be deleted anyway. It's pretty inconsiderate.

[QUOTE=furanku;52086]however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
    I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
    or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.[/QUOTE]

lets say they did hire one from there...so your logic is people that was released from a job during a recession, are somehow less capable of completing a task fairly than someone thats gainfully employed?