Thread: Torches

Torches

Alright we got fireplaces - Awesome

Now what about torches id love to have when to see the area around me when im out at night, or even use it as decoration in the village in crossings or the entrances or similar.

Could just be cloth and branches or something like that.

Torches will be in at live launch this has been told in several other post plz read fourms make sure your suggestion or question hasn't been postted and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkonick View Post
    Torches will be in at live launch this has been told in several other post plz read fourms make sure your suggestion or question hasn't been postted and answered already.
    I did ask on IRC and got the answer "No" so if you want to be technical it was answerd there, hence the suggestion.

Well I hope if they add torches the night becomes extremly dark.

you're just going to make yourself a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkonick View Post
    Sorry but there is no mention of torches at launch unless you are going back to very old threads.

I do hope you prove me wrong as I would love torches and for nights to be dark oh and some proper dark long caves to explore or a tunnel system!

i just asked Jooky and sorry the answer is no torches at launch