Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I cannot agree more fully. The 90dgrees rotation is totally useless at times. I even moved my totem from an area i really liked because of this.

From a purely selfish standpoint, having 10º rotation would be amazingly awesome. However, from past experiences, I know what kind of issues this could cause so I can understand if you left it to an improvement of 45º, instead. Unfortuantely for the architects of this game, we're currently limited to very strict rotations that the land doesn't play well with. So, we're attempting to build our settlements in a fortified manner, but we're stuck with situations where we had a little more flexibility.

Would be quite golden if you could deliver a few more options to us!

+1 for bringing this up. We really need this before cities get built.

This really should be done before launch .

As others in the thread have said , only having a 90 degree rotation on buildings / walls is a hindrence , especially in smaller areas ( homesteads , smaller clans ) where space is limited. I'm sure even the larger clans would liek to get better usage of their lands by being able to set walls at 30 / 45 degrees from each other , rather than just having box shapes ............