Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Building Rotation

I know I saw a post a while back requesting this, but I couldn't find it anywhere while scanning the official list of suggestions.

I would just like to suggest again, for at least 45 degree rotation of building and walls, it would give us architects a lot more options, and would make it easier for us to follow the natural lay of the land. Also it would help add to variation between tribes.

I no nothing about programing at all, but If we can rotate by 90* I'm guessing it can't be too hard to add a little more rotation options.

Oh, and it would be great if it was implemented sooner rather than later, not to be pushy or anything. Just so tribes have more options before the general layout of the tribes are decided. (or re-decided in this case)

Seems reasonable, all upside and now down side. Count it a +1 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Araceli View Post
    Seems reasonable, all upside and now down side. Count it a +1 from me.
    Agree

+++++ Would make city layouts a lot more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Raizure View Post
    +++++ Would make city layouts a lot more realistic
    And alot easier to plan

Just checking this has been noticed, I think it is a big deal for us architects

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Just checking this has been noticed, I think it is a big deal for us architects
    indeed it is i had to reconsider using something else than stonewalls just because of this, wasting to much space only doing 90 and 180

Would be neat to have 10 degree rotation. Think it should be doable, I made some piles of junk (cloth/leather metal,plastic) and managed to get them into a sun/star form ( 6 piles facing outward from a single center point)

server removed some tho after a reboot, might be cause it expect things to face n-s e-w..

I agree with this thread VERY much.