Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=Vicid;52325]This game has been beta'ed by militant carebears for too long[/QUOTE]

Stupid comments like this create an even bigger divide between the pve and pvp crowd. If we want more pvp oriented content, we wont get it by brow beating half of the community.

[QUOTE=Vicid;52325]This game has been beta'ed by militant carebears for too long[/QUOTE]

Seriously, how did this turn into a Carebear thread... Give it a rest.

I can haz Zsyon.

Truth is, that Feb join date isnt really indicative of knowing about this game. When it first come on the scene I claimed Vapor, and believe i even posted on these forums and had that acct removed.

Needless to say im super happy I was wrong, but still, I've known about this it first came on the scene, still.... too many CB's I agree.

QFT

[QUOTE=Kurpitsa;52264]Oh, can we become one of those forums where join date and post count make your opinions more viable? Yaaaay![/QUOTE]

I Win!

Amusing.

I'm more apt to view join date in 2 ways:

Like me, people tend to lurk a loooooong time before they actually speak up (if they decide anything here is worth replying to). Don't get me started on post count--that means NOTHING relevant!

Or, new people are finding the game I am excited about, and the community is becoming more robust!

Either way, it is a plus. I welcome you all. =D

[QUOTE=dxwarlock;52302]i agree, of course Kurpitsa...because having 5000 posts, 4900 of which are fluff like one word replies like "pwnt" and random 4chan images makes each post after it more intelligently thought out, more factual based, and less prone to personal bias as we all know.[/QUOTE]
    Yes.

[QUOTE=Virtus;52444]I Win![/QUOTE]

Aww

To the newcomers: you can get a lot of earlier information about the game using Advanced search. Just put the name 'Xsyon' to the username, and search for the term you are interested in. Don't forget to set the search time for 'Any date' or 'A year ago'. Repeat the search with the username 'Virtus' and you got all of the info you needed. The rest is only players' debates, guesses, hopes and assumptions, nothing useful.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;52466]Aww

To the newcomers: you can get a lot of earlier information about the game using Advanced search. Just put the name 'Xsyon' to the username, and search for the term you are interested in. Don't forget to set the search time for 'Any date' or 'A year ago'. Repeat the search with the username 'Virtus' and you got all of the info you needed. The rest is only players' debates, guesses, hopes and assumptions, nothing useful.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty new around here, but I seem to have noticed Willbonney (sp?) and Saintbob have good content to their posts as well

I joined in 2011 and I am know everything...
    Except grammar. I just can't get the hang of it.
    Judge the contribution not the contributor.

[QUOTE=Gypsy;52389]Stupid comments like this create an even bigger divide between the pve and pvp crowd. If we want more pvp oriented content, we wont get it by brow beating half of the community.[/QUOTE]

“A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.”
    ~Henry Ward Beecher.