Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

I joined in 2011 and I am know everything...

Check out the number of opinionated posters with a join date of 2011.

Take a deep breath noobs.

PS. I happily include myself in this group.

I joined in 2011 and i know close to nothing about this game.
    It is no surprise with the 3 or 4 hours ingame time that i had.

I hope they fix this game by the end of this week, i want to play !

I joined in 2011 and i know close to nothing about this game.
    It is no surprise with the 3 or 4 hours ingame time that i had.

I hope they fix this game by the end of this week, i want to play !

Eeek...double post

Interesting. Which of the grizzled 1 year beta veterans' brand spanking new alts is this?

Oh, can we become one of those forums where join date and post count make your opinions more viable? Yaaaay!

Of course... What other way could we measure someones e-peen?

i agree, of course Kurpitsa...because having 5000 posts, 4900 of which are fluff like one word replies like "pwnt" and random 4chan images makes each post after it more intelligently thought out, more factual based, and less prone to personal bias as we all know.

Its rather a foolish metric. I have been watching the threads as a visitor for some time, and am conversant with much of the discussion happening. Once I bought the game, I got to see the more detailed forums and able to play the beta. Just because I haven't been a multi year vet of this game, doesn't mean that I don't have credible feedback. I've played many MMOs (both failed ones and successful ones) which can add to the discussion. I have played the game, albeit for a short time, and have found bugs, things needing tweaks, and positive experiences which I can share. Finally, I read these forums religiously (a little two religiously) and have gained alot of knowledge from them and thus allows me to converse in this forum.

Thus, in my opinion my participating in this discussion is just as valuable as the vaunted multi year joiners. Thus is the metric a silly one to me.

Now, If you think my posts are consistantly retarted, thats another story (probably more accurate than I would like to hear), and thus can my insights, opinions, and suggestions be ignored and ridiculed.

10. 02-26-2011, 07:34 AM

This game has been beta'ed by militant carebears for too long