character creation is bad!

So how many people think that they need more options on character creation it really dont fall to standards of any mmo even free to play mmo has more costumization options... Post here if you feel the same..

Well have completly different way.. The interface looks outdated and not to standard of pay to play mmo whatsoever when u get to screen of creating toon you cant manipulate much and there is very limited options on faces, hairstyles ect.. Also we should be able to make faces the way we want or at least have lot more options itself...

To be honest I really dont have to say much since it is bad and I am sure 90% of you would agree it needs alot work and diversity

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    So how many people think that they need more options on character creation it really dont fall to standards of any mmo even free to play mmo has more costumization options... Post here if you feel the same
    Instead of just saying it is bad, how about giving some examples of what exactly is so bad, where things can be improved, what options could be added, things like that.
    This is the tweaks and suggestions forum ;P

keep in mind this game hasn't even entered prelude or the final wipe yet, i don't expect character customization to be that huge. I actually think that asides from the limited face and hair options, the rest of the customization is quite nice. Most of your character's individuality will be in their look while armored i think though, this game has an immense amount of looks in that category

Let's get the game stable and running and launched first. Then after prelude lets see if something can be done. why when so close to launch do people want to keep putting every thing back longer.

Eq started with very low end char models eventually over years they upgraded.

Personally i don't see any thing wrong with the graphics the way they are the only thing i would like to see is more hair styles. 99% of the time i will have gear on and want even see my char's body.

As far as char movment and better actions in time just not right now. Wait be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkonick View Post
    Let's get the game stable and running and launched first. Then after prelude lets see if something can be done. why when so close to launch do people want to keep putting every thing back longer.

Eq started with very low end char models eventually over years they upgraded.

Personally i don't see any thing wrong with the graphics the way they are the only thing i would like to see is more hair styles. 99% of the time i will have gear on and want even see my char's body.

As far as char movment and better actions in time just not right now. Wait be patient.
    ^ This, if your not creating a unique toon your probly just not using the character creator right.
    Also he will be adding hair styling which may lead to plastic surgery or something Who knows!

It's basic but fine, I rather other items were worked on first.

Jooky coded a complex character customization that he said his guys had a hard time trying to implement, so he has to wait until he has time to do it himself I guess.

I'm pretty sure they will add hairstyling as a craft later on, so you got that there with more hairstyles.