Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dizietsma -

Tribe zones are only going to be safe during the Prelude.

Everyone else -

All players, no matter their alignment, will be spawning back at their totem (thankfully). He liked the idea in a thread from a few months ago. Too many exploitive ways to play with respawns at your corpse. It was also confirmed to me a 3-4 days ago. He just hasn't had time to code it in, yet.

Tribal warfare is enabled between good and neutral tribes. evil is for those who wish to dominate all , kill all, steal and plunder all. if you want 30sec re spawns until you hit your (attacker) kill-> evil ratio start a good/neutral tribe.

Evil is a choice , either directly by the tribe and its alignment ro by actions ( kill to many) penalty is your totem spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Tribal warfare is enabled between good and neutral tribes. evil is for those who wish to dominate all , kill all, steal and plunder all. if you want 30sec re spawns until you hit your (attacker) kill-> evil ratio start a good/neutral tribe.

Evil is a choice , either directly by the tribe and its alignment ro by actions ( kill to many) penalty is your totem spawn.
    Again... Everyone is going to respawn at their totem. That mechanic is changing.

Cool even better, but err were did i miss that chance? got a scource for me

Quote Originally Posted by Raizure View Post
    i'm sorry but tribal warfare IS NOT griefing
    I did not say anything about Tribal Warfare, and neither did the OP in his original post, which is the post I was replying to, so my statement still stands, all such a feature would do, is make it so people wanting to grief, would find it easier to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    dizietsma -

Tribe zones are only going to be safe during the Prelude
    And? my reply was to do with griefing, and making it easier, I did not mention safe zones at all.

Xsyon Citizen
    What would stop anyone from leaving their tribe, create a new tribe and put the totem as close as possible to their target and then just zerg away?`

well problem is then you leave ur original city will be undefended and if everyone leaves ur zone shrinks even if you have buffer zone...

One could create a buffer zone out of homesteads around the tribe lands.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginServerDown View Post
    I've played more than one game where the attacker spawned at home and the defender spawns nearby. the attacker can still win with just a little bit of strategy and planning. As a player who plans to play evil, please do not give evil an easy spawn option.
    +1 to this.

Choosing to be "evil" has its ups and downs. These types of people would need to be on their "A" game at all times. Thus, group coordination and cohesion is a high priority.

Everyone should have to spawn back at their totems regardless of situation imo.

I vote for Siege's have War Camps and WAR Totem's that are a spawn point and can only be placed with in X range or the defending tribe area and all bins will go public once the siege is over.