Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Evil Alignment problem!

Ok so my point is this if you evil and die you spawn back to your totem if you are waging war across map at other tribe and you die you will lose half your forces while good just keeps spawning next to their bodies...

I suggest introducing an evil monoment which evil forces could craft and alow their players to spawn there where ever leader places and allowing for good to destroy it if they can.. At least this way evil will be able to launch attacks across map and stay mobile

this is exsactly why you are moved back to your tribe spot... welcome to xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    At least this way evil will be able to launch attacks across map and stay mobile
    What you're really advocating is a way for evil forces to zerg a tribe until they win, instead of licking your wounds back at home base and having to "re-group" to make another assault.

Just another plea from the big, bad, "hardcore" Pvp'ers looking for an "I win" easy mode button.

Gank til we win! Zerg til we win! We hardcore! (lol)

It's not a problem, it's a reality.

Cope with it until we have anything that resembles tribal warfare. For now the "organized gank squads" should be culled and kept to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Ok so my point is this if you evil and die you spawn back to your totem if you are waging war across map at other tribe and you die you will lose half your forces while good just keeps spawning next to their bodies...

I suggest introducing an evil monoment which evil forces could craft and alow their players to spawn there where ever leader places and allowing for good to destroy it if they can.. At least this way evil will be able to launch attacks across map and stay mobile
    I've played more than one game where the attacker spawned at home and the defender spawns nearby. the attacker can still win with just a little bit of strategy and planning. As a player who plans to play evil, please do not give evil an easy spawn option.

Taken fron the interview massively did in January this year.

In Xsyon, tribe zones are safe zones. While wilderness areas will be mostly anything goes, encumbrance limits will prevent extensive looting and mechanisms are in place to prevent camping spawn locations. The goal is to have open PvP in general but not cater to griefer types.
    What you are asking for would cater to people interested in griefing more than anything else.

well i guess we just gona wait till they remap pvp and introduce warfare ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dizietsma View Post
    Taken fron the interview massively did in January this year.

What you are asking for would cater to people interested in griefing more than anything else.
    i'm sorry but tribal warfare IS NOT griefing

Quote Originally Posted by Raizure View Post
    i'm sorry but tribal warfare IS NOT griefing
    I agree, so why would the attacker need to be bound right next to the target? Everyone respawning right there every 30 seconds sounds like Quake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizure View Post
    IS NOT griefing
    You don't get to make that call, Gm's do.