Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Hey from Illinois, USA

Hey there. After a night of internal debate, I am currently downloading the game

I am very intrigued by this concept and look forward to checking it out. The crafting aspect sounds amazing of course. I have a few reservations about what I've heard in regards to the combat system and the future of pvp. However, I know the combat is being worked on and there's a lot of interesting plans for pvp. I am happy to support a small indie company instead of the behemoth I have been playing (hint: think heavy snow storm). I look forward to getting in prior to launch and helping the devs make this the amazing game it can be in any way I can. If anyone is interested in another tribe member, I plan on the toon name of Zanthius if it's not taken.

Look forward to seeing you all in game

Welcome to the game. We're happy to have you around. The thing that attracted me to this game is its huge upside potential. Things will be slow going the next few days. However, they actually work problems to resolution around here and there's little doubt that we'll have a great (and stable) game to play soon.
    -Q

Welcome to the game and thanks to believe in Xsyon

Enjoy!

Get out of my state now it belongs to me!

First I'd like to welcome you to the game, it really is looking like a great game. My guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain it's neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
    You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
    And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646