Hello from Essex, England

Hello everyone, just ordered Xsyon and i am eager to jump straight in. I'm an experienced MMO gamer that has become intrigued by this game and the concept of it. I plan on making my own tribe when i get into the game up in the mountains somewhere I have a question or two if someone wouldn't mind answering. When are the new servers being implemented? When is the final wipe and are the servers currently open? I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Regards Jamie.

Welcome to xsyon and check xsyon updates:

--------------------------------------------
    Update February 25 11:00 PM

Our new download servers are up! You will need to run our latest installer:
    http://www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_I...r_20110225.zip

You now have the option of downloading from a US or European server.
    Both connect to the same game server.

The game server is also up and running with a very important update. Our latest tests uncovered the problems that have persisted since last Friday and we're confident these are now resolved. We'll test throughout the weekend to ensure that the server has been properly stabilized now.
    I will be checking in game as usual and will announce when I am testing rollbacks and forced crashes.

I also want to clear some misconceptions posted on the forums today. Forum moderators do not have the power to ban players from the game. Their role is to organize and moderate the forums. Bans from the game will be dealt with only by our full time staff.
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Vadio View Post
    Welcome to xsyon and check xsyon updates:

--------------------------------------------
    Update February 25 11:00 PM

Our new download servers are up! You will need to run our latest installer:
    http://www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_I...r_20110225.zip

You now have the option of downloading from a US or European server.
    Both connect to the same game server.

The game server is also up and running with a very important update. Our latest tests uncovered the problems that have persisted since last Friday and we're confident these are now resolved. We'll test throughout the weekend to ensure that the server has been properly stabilized now.
    I will be checking in game as usual and will announce when I am testing rollbacks and forced crashes.

I also want to clear some misconceptions posted on the forums today. Forum moderators do not have the power to ban players from the game. Their role is to organize and moderate the forums. Bans from the game will be dealt with only by our full time staff.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Ah, i did read this as i am currently installing the game through this new installer. I just didnt know if this was the new "faster" servers a lot of people had been waiting on, thanks you for highlighting this for me.

Can't wait....

Hello all...posting from Tampa, Florida.. First forum post on Xsyon forums.Pre-ordered the game and I've played a few weeks until last Friday and just a few days since. I have a good feel for the game and look forward to getting started for real. I'm sure that goes for most of us. My name will be "Ustaph" or "Ustaphis" in game.(others might remember my first character, Osmun).. Please don't gank me and take my tools....hate when that happens.lol. To all staff..you're doing a great job. Take your time and give us the game you intended....but not too long...please...?..lol.

Also..add spear use and spear fishing please. Just a suggestion and alternative to pole fishing as well as another means to obtain tasty meals or end a gankers life.

Welcome to Xsyon!

See you ingame

Enjoy

Greetings neighbour :P

Im kent myself, enjoy your time in game!

Xsyon Citizen
    Hey buddy, welcome to Xsyon.

--
    Dark.

First I'd like to welcome you to the game. If you are interest in a tribe then check us out. My guild Forsaken was the only large guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain it's neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same as the Forsaken Tribe division of Forsaken in Xsyon. Our ideals in the game are Neutrality, and we stick with that ideal throughout all of our actions.

If you are looking for a tribe and we match your ideas check us out, we are happy to welcome any newcomers into our ranks.
    You can check us out here for our forum post: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises
    And here for our forums: http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646