View Poll Results: Should dismantling structures be more interactive?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 95.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe--see my post

2 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If we aren't just talking taking down your own buildings, but taking down enemy buildings in tribal warfare this needs to be a very long drawn out process. It should really take some time to bust through walls using a hammer, and it shouldn't just be a crafting hammer, it should be a full on two handed sledge hammer made by a weapon smith. Otherwise, there won't be much place for things like torches, battering rams, catapults, cannons, etc.

However I think this method is entirely fine using a crafting hammer, if it can only be done by the tribe in control of the area, and it gives the highest rate or resource recovery, with things like cannons and torches obviously giving a very low recovery rate.

i just want to bump this, and ask please devs could you at least put a yes/no dialog up when pressing destroy on a building. this could work in the same way as destroying items from your bags. i had an unfortunate mis-click last night and it made me think, wow destroying buildings needs one extra confirmation.

just to repeat, devs please put a confirmation on building destroy. thanks.

The obvious solution to the problem is that one can only click on buildings, walls and the like if one has enabled an "edit" mode in his options. In "normal" mode buildings shouldn't be clickable at all. Likewise, in "normal" mode projects shouldn't be shown, only completed buildings should be visible.