Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:looking for a tribe

[b]Ikisis wrote:[/b]
    [quote]LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.[/quote]This poor soul is just angry at life and vents his frustrations in obscure ways. I tried convincing him to go to the shrink but he firmly believes in self-mutilation.

Now this poor girl is pretty much convinced how mature playerbase we have here.

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the [url=http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting]hopi[/url] thread and see how [strike]boring[/strike] mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.

[b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the [url=http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting]hopi[/url] thread and see how [strike]boring[/strike] mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.[/quote]

Believe me, as long as I'm there it will never be boring B) And you don't know the guys we have since they don't bother to post on the forum :P Not to mention I'd rather be bored than to be deadly irritated by warzenkai....

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the [url=http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting]hopi[/url] thread and see how [strike]boring[/strike] mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.[/quote]

Believe me, as long as I'm there it will never be boring B) And you don't know the guys we have since they don't bother to post on the forum :P Not to mention I'd rather be bored than to be deadly irritated by warzenkai....[/quote]wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.[/quote]

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.

[quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]wazenkai irritates everyone. He's my special weapon to unleash on other guilds as a form of psychological warfare.[/quote]

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.[/quote]What can I say, The Tribe Tribe is the best of the best. We model after the MIB.

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.[/quote]

Of course, we always recruit the best.

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.[/quote]What can I say, The Tribe Tribe is the best of the best. We model after the MIB.[/quote]

The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work

[quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]

I have to admit, you got the best one for that task.[/quote]What can I say, The Tribe Tribe is the best of the best. We model after the MIB.[/quote]

The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work [/quote]I'm not too concered about that, I have secret plans for an ultra super-powerful and complex guild structure that rivals anything known to women (and man).