Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:looking for a tribe

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    The best thing is that other tribes won't have to bother destroying Tribe tribe, warzenkai alone will do the work [/quote]I'm not too concered about that, I have secret plans for an ultra super-powerful and complex guild structure that rivals anything known to man.[/quote]
    I'm relieved

I think you guys should have an IRL pic faceoff.

The handsomest person wins Xsyon.

GO!

[b]Uzik wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I think you guys should have an IRL pic faceoff.

The handsomest person wins Xsyon.

GO![/quote]
    Wins Xsyon the game or Xsyon the person ?

Xsyon Citizen

Read the first page wrong ... its a Tuesday ... but I did have a witty response all laid out

thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote]thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time [/quote]Uzik will take you on vent and show you his sexy voice

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote]thanks guys for the prompt responses through this post and pm! If possible can someone pm me your tribe vent info, so I can get a better feel for the community of your tribe/guild through voice? I plan on being a dedicated member not a tribe hopper, want a tag to be proud of! Thanks again for your time [/quote]

Information for our ventrilo sent to you.

if your interested you can me us on skype right now we're waiting till one of our members is done moving so he can put our vent back up

[b]Ikisis wrote:[/b]
    [quote]That is true. I will not deny that your Tribe Tribe of Tribes will pay my Weekly Tax's on time and not have to suffer the Repercussions of not paying :-)[/quote]

I don't recall the historical Templar calling themselves evil. You might want to brush up on your history friend.

[b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Don't worry, I'm sure she'll read the [url=http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2002-hopi-tribe-gathering--crafting]hopi[/url] thread and see how [strike]boring[/strike] mature you are. In fact I actively encourage it.[/quote]
    L O frikin L -ya that was funny thanks for sharing.
    [b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Information for our ventrilo sent to you.[/quote]

yes thanks, had fun drinking beer st.pattys day with ya

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]we're waiting till one of our members is done moving so he can put our vent back up[/quote]

Ya let me know when you guys get your vent up and I'll be there

I'm making my decision within the first couple of days of launch or beta if i get in *crosses fingers*