Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re:looking for a tribe

True that Hopi is not troll's like Tribe Tribe, It's also true we do not have as many people as Tribe Tribe says they have. We do have something like 25 people right now from around the world. With a few more on hold for what ever reason. Think they are waiting for vid's or something. We have at lest 3 other females in our guild if that means any thing to you. We will/do use a vent, No I will not give that info out. As it is not mine to give. The one we are using is a temp and We(I get the main one up this weekend)do have a few of us that use it now.

We don't fall over each other making fun of other's but we do have a lot of fun on our site. We have a real time chat set up on the site for playing around till the game comes out. You can go to the Hopi Tribe to check it out.

Now forget all I said and what every one else said, And wait till you log in and see who you have fun with and join who ever that is.

Best of luck to every one that is looking for a Tribe, All joking aside, There is a lot Tribes that look like they will be good. Including the Tribe Tribe.

[b]aliksteel wrote:[/b]
    [quote]True that Hopi is not troll's like Tribe Tribe, It's also true we do not have as many people as Tribe Tribe says they have. We do have something like 25 people right now from around the world. With a few more on hold for what ever reason. Think they are waiting for vid's or something. We have at lest 3 other females in our guild if that means any thing to you. We will/do use a vent, No I will not give that info out. As it is not mine to give. The one we are using is a temp and We(I get the main one up this weekend)do have a few of us that use it now.

We don't fall over each other making fun of other's but we do have a lot of fun on our site. We have a real time chat set up on the site for playing around till the game comes out. You can go to the Hopi Tribe to check it out.

Now forget all I said and what every one else said, And wait till you log in and see who you have fun with and join who ever that is.

Best of luck to every one that is looking for a Tribe, All joking aside, There is a lot Tribes that look like they will be good. Including the Tribe Tribe.[/quote]Nicely done.

Although, for clarity purposes we never "claimed" to have XX amount of members.

Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo

PS :Im a bleed all the weak that talk about me.My anger will be your doom.

Wow, that's the most coherent comment that I've seen Warzenkai make B)

[b]warzenkai wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay

PS :Im a bleed all the weak that talk about me.My anger will be your doom.[/quote]

Hmm i think warzenkai got a better sleep today or something, his sentences almost make sense now...well if i don't see the PS. Btw, can a woman be gay ? I thought it was a word used for men...at least he should mention that Hopi is gay and lesbian, please show some respect to female players !

[quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for [b]hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo[/b]

PS :Im a bleed all the weak that talk about me.My anger will be your doom.[/quote]

Not that there's anything wrong with it, But why are we Gay/Lesbo? :huh:

nicely said aliksteel

[quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo
    [/quote]

oo thanks! I love tattoos, I have 18 tattoos atm. I like piercings too but not to many.

[b]aliksteel wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]warzenkai wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for [b]hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo[/b]

Not that there's anything wrong with it, But why are we Gay/Lesbo? :huh:[/quote]
    Ah Alik, don't ask questions from him , that would really overstrain his brain

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote]nicely said aliksteel

[quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms. I love Largion
    [/quote]

oo thanks! I love tattoos, I have 18 tattoos atm. I like piercings too but not to many.[/quote]

18 tattoos is alot of time under the needle! So whats the biggest you have and give us some pics.

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote]nicely said aliksteel

[quote]Nice tattoo Frela i got 2 on both of my arms.As for hopi tribe they are just a bunch of gay/lesbo
    [/quote]

oo thanks! I love tattoos, I have 18 tattoos atm. I like piercings too but not to many.[/quote]

Nice to hear u got 18 tattoos .I don't have any piercing i think that is only for girls...