Re:looking for a tribe

[b]warzenkai wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Nice one i put mine in my avatar.[/quote]

looks tight!

[b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Dominus wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I'll never get any tattoos. I'd rather be all natural and naked, just like God made me.
    Plus old age turns your awesome tats into "zomg, wtfbbq is that thing?"[/quote]

This. I wanted one until I imaged what it would look like when I'm 60. We're going to have a whole generation of grannies with tramp stamp in years to come. *shudders*[/quote]

So you wont do it because it will look bad in 30-35 years? When your 60 they can be a great memorys if you did them for a special occation or if they have some meaning.[/quote]

Ya a lot of my tattoos have meaning so I'm sure I won't regret that when I'm 60, if I live that long which I'm pretty sure when I'm 60 I'll have more appearance issues than just an old tattoo, I'm shooting for 55-anything after that is half dead most of the time anyways. And lol Lily ya gonna be funny nurses changin diapers on grannys with tramps stamps lol.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Plus in 30-40+ years they'll be bound to have GREAT ways of getting rid of tattoos.[/quote]
    ya the way our technology grows i agree.

[b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Reason not to drink vodka! [/quote]

there's a reason to not drink vodka? j/k

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    where in FL[/quote]

a lil town between orlando and tampa

Re:looking for a tribe

You lived near Orlando/Tampa? Neat. I grew up in Apopka.