Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Re:looking for a tribe

Hi - I will be looking for a tribe, when this game come out.

About me.. in real life, mature, married, a C-level management person, where my job keep me busy, there are times when I need to travel for "x' amount of time that may require me to leave for some time period from a few days to almost 60 days at a time. I am very respectful, helpful, polite and friendly player, with a great sense of humor, especially after a couple of drinks, on Sat, when the weekend is here

I play game to relax and ease stress.. my gaming background consist of SWG, Aion, WOW, EQ, EQII, AOC, STO, and many more. I like to be competitive when I can, I love both pvp and pve, I do play alots of FPS, Counter, DOD, MAG, COD, Stargate, .. I may not be perfect or fast as others, but I always try to do my best and put up a good fight when I can I believe that no one gamer play style is better than another, and will not label gamers or call them names that degrade their game-play which is so common now, which divide the community.

We are all here to play and have fun. I am a very loyal person, and will not guild hop, I do have an outside guild, that I been with for a long time, and we are waiting for SWTOR, meanwhile I looking to fill the gap. They will not probably be playing this game. This will be my first time, playing a game like this, that is wide open and I always wanted to try a game like this and it seems the community is so different and much more better, mature and friendly than compare to Darkfall and Moral Online, which was the primary reason why I never brought those games.

The type of tribe I am looking for will have members that are mature, friendly and respectful players.. believe in no drama, discourage racist or crude behaviors, have a good mix of players from all type social and nationalities background( International, married, single, etc, encourages diversity, have a good ratio of both sexes. They believe in helping tribe mates to become better by teach and helping each others to accomplish things.

The Tribe will be casual and serious when it come to certain things, The tribe know that real life come first, but when in the game will support all tribe members to accomplish their tasks and play together. Probably looking for a good or neutral tribe, I do not know what role I would like to play yet, because I do not have enough info on them.. but I generally, like to try them all, dependent upon my mood for that day.. I tend to play a hybrid type where good offensive and defensive capabilities and help when needed, both in healing and fighting. If anyone had play Aion - the perfect and my favorite character for me was Chanter, love the role and all the multi-tasking functions.

I would like to have an opportunity and chance to get to know a couple of tribes, before making any decision. I have vent, skype, team, and willing to play other games so both parties and its members have the opportunity to evaluate each others to see if there a fit.

sorry for the long text - figure it better to know and spell it out, on the type of person I am, and what a tribe will be getting.. I do not play mind game, I am straight shooter, with no hidden agenda or motive. what you see it what you get. PM me if there any interest.. thanks

Xsyon Citizen

Just want to thank those who had pm me.. appreciate it.. I am at work now.. and I intend to answer the pm when I have the opportunity. Got some great information.. thank you

[b]prokop15 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This thread was cute.

If you aren't a greasy old spy collecting vent infos and actually want to join a decent clan look up BAD AS CAN in-game.[/quote]

No I'm not a spy, I just take my gaming seriously and want to find a guild I can stick with. People to have fun in vent with, but also ppl who get their stuff on lock in game.

thanks tribe tribe for the info

and blkjag u hijacked my thread-but its coo-good luck to you on your guild quest

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]prokop15 wrote:[/b]

If you aren't a greasy old spy collecting vent infos and actually want to join a decent clan look up BAD AS CAN in-game.[/quote]

No I'm not a spy, I just take my gaming seriously and want to find a guild I can stick with. People to have fun in vent with, but also ppl who get their stuff on lock in game.

and blkjag u hijacked my thread-but its coo-good luck to you on your guild quest[/quote]

was a bit of a hi-jacking, but atleast he wasnt far off on which thread he put it in

That's one mighty fine introduction you got there, bikjag.
    Also, I didn't think I'd see a fellow SG dork in here. Even though I was fairly dissapointed with Stargate Resistance, I still adore SG-1 & SGA.

And good luck, Frela. I'm sure you'll find a good home.

Xsyon Citizen

sorry did not mean too.. my apology.. thought it was a main subject area one - if the FM can move my postings to a separate post I appreciate it. again.. it was accidental.

Its not a problem

You could take the easy road and join one of the "larger" guilds or you could take a stab at starting one from the ground up.

I'm shooting for 4-10 people for launch. Keep it small. Learn the game. Move on from there.

I'd rather the Desert Rats be a diverse Merc Command. Offering a range of services from protection, raids and crafting.

Vent is a must. A guild forum isn't that high on my list because in my experience, most people dont even frequent it.

Cheers

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/panzerbunny/DRSIGRECRUIT.jpg[/IMG]

[b]blkjag wrote:[/b]
    [quote]sorry did not mean too.. my apology.. thought it was a main subject area one - if the FM can move my postings to a separate post I appreciate it. again.. it was accidental.[/quote]

your straight homie, im just teasing ya :P

[b]Frela wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]prokop15 wrote:[/b]

and blkjag u hijacked my thread-but its coo-good luck to you on your guild quest[/quote]

Tribe Tribe is the best Tribe ever.

Admit it, our vent is AWESOME!!11oner1