Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

looking for a tribe

Hi! I'm Frela, I've been gaming for the past 5 yrs. I'm 23 yrs old so I do like to kick back some beers here and there. I played swg primarily but have had time in fallen earth, wwiionline, and various pc & xbox360games(favs were fallout and fable). I tend to enjoy playing a healer the most, would also have a crafting toon.

I am looking for a tribe that is well rounded doing various activities. I would like a tribe who are 18and up, mature players that take the game seriously know wtf they are doing, but are able to laugh and joke around and have fun too. I also would like a tribe who uses ventrilo, since voice communication is key to enhancing your gameplay and even if its an option in game, generally it's best to use vent or teamspeak instead of ingame voice. If they don't already have a vent set up, I can offer mine, either way as long as ppl are actively on vent or teamspeak.

If it sounds like I might be a good fit in your guild plz post here or pm me, thank you for your time.

Re:looking for a tribe

Join Tribe Tribe and get a crazy awesome sig!
    We also have another one of you females so you won't be alone!

Xsyon Citizen

If you want to actually enjoy your time in game I would recommend Tribe Tribe.

We actually have about 5 girls in our guild.

Most of us are 21+ as well and have girlfriends/wives/children.

TangerineSky is also EXTREMELY handsome IRL. I was surprised when I saw his pics. It totally made me want to do him.

Yea, I'd say that we are probably the best looking guild here.

[b]Uzik wrote:[/b]
    [quote]We actually have about 5 girls in our guild.

Most of us are 21+ as well and have girlfriends/wives/children.

TangerineSky is also EXTREMELY handsome IRL. I was surprised when I saw his pics. It totally made me want to do him.

Yea, I'd say that we are probably the best looking guild here.[/quote]

We have that many females? O.o

I do not suggest Tribe Tribe. They are the forum trolls.

The United Survivor Republic is looking for members. Were a fun group and in April will all be 18+. We have a forum and ventrilo for our use and our members are all pretty mature

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I do not suggest Tribe Tribe. They are the forum trolls.

The United Survivor Republic is looking for members. Were a fun group and in April will all be 18+. We have a forum and ventrilo for our use and our members are all pretty mature[/quote]Meet Ivan, also known as the chinaman. His guilds principles are formed around the poaching of other guilds members.

LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.

[b]Ikisis wrote:[/b]
    [quote]LoL i dont know about trolls but there pritty fucking annoying and are KoS in game. BAD Slaves....Templar and USR are gonna shit down there necks.[/quote]

Now now, I think you'll find some of us are very good slaves.

That is true. I will not deny that your Tribe Tribe of Tribes will pay my Weekly Tax's on time and not have to suffer the Repercussions of not paying :-)