Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I call BS on the devs part.... I was promised 2 weeks head start i wan't two weeks or i'm asking for my money back simple as that. Keep your promises or keep your game.

Also the totem Bs is gay let everyone have a fair chance.. You will never be able to prove that someone didn't put the totem there first hens you will have a lot of problems from a lot of people.

Um, yea... double u, tee, eff? a wipe ONE week before launch? An explanation, or Dev clarification would be nice.

i think in order to satisfy EVERYONE and keep the game completely fair... everything must be wiped and a 2 week head start must be given. Lesser of two evils for the first, and just plain keeping your word for the 2nd

Yeah I add my insubstantial and pointless complaints too!!...

Oh wait, i don't really mind, because its just a game, and a headstart doesnt really mean much unless you want to lord it over new people, which i don't care about.

I'm going to go back and wait patiently for release like a good little boy and prepare an apple for teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post

Oh wait, i don't really mind, because its just a game, and a headstart doesnt really mean much unless you want to lord it over new people, which i don't care about.

I'm going to go back and wait patiently for release like a good little boy and prepare an apple for teacher.

It's people like you that make dictatorship Just bend over and take it every time.. not holding anyone to their word is the worst thing anyone can do. From civil to chaos, from good to bad .. no matter how small you can't turn the other cheek sorry thats just for fan boys.

Recommendation: Headstart

I don't know if its possible, but I would recommend the following in order to give the promised 2 weeks.

Can you start the headstart on the old servers (if issues of data saves and lag issues are fixed), and port the data over to the new servers when they arrive. It will probably be a headache when the server has to go down for the switcharoo, but at least we will be playing.

Your consideration would be most appreciated.

Like I said, I don't know if its possible, but if it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post

He's right guys. None of us should be mad that we paid for a product and then the company pulled a bait and switch, because the product is only a game, and therefor the money we spent doesnt count.

never in any post were you promised a 2 week 'headstart', what you were given was an additional 2 weeks of free play time, on top of the 2 free months you'll receive for having preordered. In reality, most games that have ever offered a 'headstart' have only given 2 - 3 days, which is really all you would need here as well, as you only need that time to get your tribe location set, get people invited, and get to building. So what if the new people coming in dont get to walk to all your big beautiful castles that you've built in 10 days, i'm sure someone in your tribe will post in the pictures area what it looks like so we can all go "ooh, ahh, how talented you are".

Get over yourselves and let the dev's do their job without all your constant bitching and whining about how things arent going YOUR way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    never in any post were you promised a 2 week 'headstart', what you were given was an additional 2 weeks of free play time, on top of the 2 free months you'll receive for having preordered. In reality, most games that have ever offered a 'headstart' have only given 2 - 3 days, which is really all you would need here as well, as you only need that time to get your tribe location set, get people invited, and get to building. So what if the new people coming in dont get to walk to all your big beautiful castles that you've built in 10 days, i'm sure someone in your tribe will post in the pictures area what it looks like so we can all go "ooh, ahh, how talented you are".

Get over yourselves and let the dev's do their job without all your constant bitching and whining about how things arent going YOUR way.

Classic example of a brainwashed fain boy who will take it in any position. wipe that brown off your nose.

The biggest deal for me about preorder was access to the first land rush. Which will be mostly over within an hour, and certainly over before the first day passes. At that point, why worry about a potential influx of more players?

That said, I wish everything was going to be set up sooner just like we all wish it, but this is the sort of thing that happens sometimes, and I'd rather wait longer than expected, and then wait longer than expected again, than see a game with last minute bugs moved hastily onto some random server that might not be the best, just so I can play now, right now!