Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    So much QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    never in any post were you promised a 2 week 'headstart', what you were given was an additional 2 weeks of free play time, on top of the 2 free months you'll receive for having preordered. In reality, most games that have ever offered a 'headstart' have only given 2 - 3 days, which is really all you would need here as well, as you only need that time to get your tribe location set, get people invited, and get to building. So what if the new people coming in dont get to walk to all your big beautiful castles that you've built in 10 days, i'm sure someone in your tribe will post in the pictures area what it looks like so we can all go "ooh, ahh, how talented you are".

Get over yourselves and let the dev's do their job without all your constant bitching and whining about how things arent going YOUR way.

the people upset in this thread are posting there opinion of the latest new's just like you so please respect that as i respect your's now ill post mine.

you are right in the wording of the two weeks that was promised in free play time.
    and the only gripe i have is with the totem data being pulled from the 18th and set in the game. with all the problems on the 18th and all the tribes include my own that couldnt get a totem to place yet alone get it not disappear lol i think they should start fresh with the land grab.

but i say again that is only my opinion.

As soon as I read that announcement I went to this board to make a thread complaining, but hey already one here that's nice.

I don't care about the head start. Really doesn't mean anything since I'm pretty sure if someone buys the game right now they'll still get the "head start". What I do care about is that one week of gameplay is being stolen from us. When we bought the game we were promised 2 free months, plus an additional 2 weeks before the "official" launch. We were also promised an exact release date which didn't quite happen, but I understand that was unforeseen and I'm not going to get upset about that. I certainly am going to get upset if they keep to the current schedule and take away a week of gameplay from everyone because of their mistake.

This game better be up and running by the 7th, this is just ridiculous....
    lol

Servers...bandwidth....lag....leaks....wipes...wit h only a few hundred people, what happens when its a few thousand?? Do these guys really know what they are doing, is this guy in over his freaking head??

I am starting to question that....

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    This game better be up and running by the 7th, this is ridiculous....
    lol
    don't worry if it's not we'll lose more game time

They need to offer a no questions asked, full refund, for anyone who wants it, if the game is not final (no wipes) and playable by the 7th.

Also...please modify your language on the preorder page. Let people know that prelude is xsyon talk for beta, and plase notify people on the order page that the game is in an alpha state, as it is now..immediatly. Then remove the word alpha and replace it with beta upon final wipe and "launch".

Let those who want to pay to test do so knowingly please. Thank you.

Ah, I can't be arsed to deal with this too tired

I want my two dollars!

thats about tree fiddy

SOON™ crits you for OVER 9000!

Hello Everyone:

While I can understand that you are all very upset I would like to point out the situation.

Jooky is working, right now, as hard as he can to get all these lag/crash/saving problems sorted out. On top of this he is/was having to deal with the server company to get everything organized. He is a 1 man team and can only do so much.

In the beginning Jooky did say there would be 2 weeks early access, however, it was not part of the pre-order package. Instead it was something extra he was trying to do for the community.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this is no longer possible. He is, however, still trying to give you extra time despite the difficulties.